Wednesday 17 March 2010

Couldn't do this in the "real world"

I make these badges alot for the fans/followers/friends of ASBO a GOGO...
 http://asbo-a-gogo.blogspot.com/?zx=3e3199f816c505ce

 
My little hands carefully crafted all of these, so if you've got one then you're privaleged (or a fucking fruit loop that we wanted to capture wearing one).  Either way I want to document your individual personalities on camera, like so...

This amazing woman came & befriended me on a bench in Meadowhall.  I believe she started the conversation off something like this "Ey up cocka, av you bought owt nice today?...Althought I don't know how you find owt big enough to fit your tits" 
She made me take the photo 3 times before she was happy (ish) with the finished result.  I'm happy with all of them.

If this tickled your taste buds then check out more here -

Just you wait for our limited edition pistachio range!  OOOOOOF!



No comments:

Post a Comment